Endevco has earned a reputation for providing mission critical performance for the most challenging aerospace, automotive, defence, industrial and infrastructure environments where accurate and reliable data is absolutely vital. Applications include airborne/flight, impact/shock and aerodynamic/wind tunnel testing.
From aerospace applications such as flight testing and inertial measurement to frontal impact tests, sled tests and other automotive and auto safety tests, we have the experience and knowledge to help you find the best solution.
For more information, choose from the industries below or contact us if you have a specific inquiry.
- Aerospace: We provide complete sensor solutions for the aerospace industry. The applications we support include, but are not limited to flight tests, inertial measurement, pressure profiling including flutter testing, engine testing and static and dynamic vibration testing. Engineers trust our complete range of extreme environment accelerometers, microphones, airborne amplifiers and pressure transducers during ground, in-flight and on-board monitoring of aircraft engines.
- Auto Safety: Our accelerometers set the industry standard for safety testing in anthropomorphic test dummies, on- vehicle, barrier and sled testing. We’re proud to say that our premier transducers created the original specifications for the National Highway Traffic Association (NHTSA) and other US agencies.
- Automotive: Automotive and transportation engineers choose our sensors for the most demanding tilt, shock and vibration test environments. Endevco accelerometers are used in vehicle dynamic testing of engines, exhaust systems, components and suspension systems due to their micro-miniature size, high-temperature performance and rugged construction.
- Industrial Machinery: We understand the rigors of general industry applications. Vibration analysis and diagnostics are a vital part of preventative maintenance programs. We offer solutions that are critical in industrial machine diagnostics including hermetically sealed sensors, and sensors that can withstand exposure to wet and humid environments.
- Infrastructure: We offer numerous sensors that test and monitor the health of critical infrastructures for safety monitoring and adherence. Engineers trust our accelerometers because of their high resolution, broad frequency response, protection from the environment, and high stability to contribute to superior systems designs.
- Laboratory: We are a trusted provider for dynamic measurement solutions for private, government, and public laboratory environments. Whether measuring mode shapes of disk drive components, skin surface pressures of an experimental aircraft, shock testing to improve product durability or the vibration level of a new hybrid energy system, we offer the most comprehensive and reliable line of transducers, cables, electronics, and accessories.
- Power Generation: Our piezoelectric sensors excel in high temperature, high stability in hostile environments including nuclear power plants making them well suited for the demanding applications in the power generation industry including wind turbines, solar panels, hydroelectric installations, and conventional power plants.
- Transportation: We offer a reliable line of sensors, transducers, cables, electronics, and accessories for the testing and measurement of boats, trains, subways and off-road vehicles.
- Weapons and Defense: Our sensors and transducers are frequently specified for applications involving weapons testing, explosions, fuze/safe, arm and missile penetration studies including but not limited to: high shock data recorders, pyroshock testing, and blast testing.