1) Verify that the items you are sending match the items that are on the compliance documents sent to you to use for shipment.
2) Please write Country of Origin for each returned unit.
3) Ship the returned unit to Meggitt (Orange County) Inc., 14600 Myford Road, Irvine, CA 92606
4) Please choose Broker Select - Option on the carrier airway bill
Broker 's name: Air Sea Forwarders Inc. Attention: Tony Jones
Address: 9009 La Cienega Blvd., Inglewood, CA 90301
5) Please forward via email a pre-alert with all shipping documents to Meggitt (Orange County) Inc. and Air Sea Forwarders Inc. at:
Tradecompliance.email@example.com and Laxtjon@airseainc.com.
The following statement is required by U.S. Law to be placed visibly on all paperwork, including the airway bill:
"22 CFR 123.e(a)(1) APPLICABLE U.S. ORIGIN ITEMS FOR REPAIR"
Failure to follow the return instructions may result in loss, damage, or U.S. Customs delays which may result in additional cost.
Meggitt Sensing Systems, Inc.
Tel: +1 949 493-8181
14600 Myford Road, Irvine, CA 92606
Fax: +1 949 661-7231