Do you offer a rack mount kit for electronics? I have more than ten 2721
charge amplifiers and several 4221 power supplies that I would like to mount in a 19"" rack.
It's simple to create your own 19"" rack mount for the charge amplifiers and power supplies, using the sketches below and a little hardware.
- (2) aluminum sheets, each 3"" tall, 6.25"" wide and (suggested) 0.1"" thick
- (44) button head screws #4-40, 0.25 inches long
-  Place 9 2721B units and one 4221B unit side by side. Screw them together with #4-40 screws through the predrilled holes on the edge of the face.
-  Fabricate two mounting flanges from the two aluminum sheets.
- Machine slots on one end of each flange, 0.5"" deep with 0.25"" diameter.
- Bend the flange to a 90Â° angle, 1"" in from the slotted end. Note the bend points will be in opposite directions, if the 4-40 through-holes are predrilled before bending.
- Drill through-holes to match the 2721 housing.
-  Attach your flanges to either end of the connected modules with #4-40 screws. The unit is ready to mount in the 19"" rack enclosure.